Nuptials Nixed at Napa Inn List at least five weaknesses
1. The letter lacks the address of the sender and it clearly indicates it is a formal letter.
2. There is no name of the sender or signature to show who the sender bringing doubt to the credibility of the letter itself.
3. The one who wrote the letter is not courteous to the recipient which is indicated by the comment “June is the busiest month and smart brides make their reservations many months even years in advance.”
4. The sender has not left any contacts but indicates in the letter that he or she can be consulted for alternative arrangements.
5. The letter veers away from the main issue and concentrates on advertising the features and services of the venue making the letter unnecessarily long.