The compny mngement hd limited time to prepre this celebrtion nd needed high performnce tems for this project. Shiseido’s mngement ws frid tht on bdly plnned projects this stge often involved considerble negotition nd ltertion to the pln. It ws likely tht Shiseido’s wild hve lots of chnges to mke to the pln nd tht the mngers did not relly understnd the pln (Shiseido Home Pge 2007). The problem ws tht the nniversry ws coming but nothing ws redy for the celebrtion (Burkun, 2005).
2. To void too much chopping nd chnging t this stge, Shiseido decided to involve the mngers so tht this pprovl stge becomes formlity. To improve the sitution nd ‘sve’ the project, Shiseido motivtes its workers finncilly nd personlly, nd sets relistic objectives. The new objectives hve motivted tem running the project, nd motivtion ws creted by setting relistic trgets tht the project tem. Its executive tem spent time with the people involved getting them to tell how things will work (Frme, 2002).
3. This sitution provides the opportunity nd motivtion for the compny nd its employees to think hed bout the project they re undertking. This process tends to revel problems nd therefore helps find solutions to them. Problems get solved while they re still smll, remote problems (Gry nd Lrson 2003). Few problems re overlooked nd left until they loom lrge. The more people tht the compny gets involved in this thinking-hed process, the better the project will be. Shiseido cnnot get someone else to do it. If nothing else, project plnning systems provide focl point bout which the project tem cn spend some time thinking bout the future, spotting problems nd overcoming them (Shiseido Home Pge 2007).
1. Jgur Crs is luxury cr mnufcturer relying on innovtion technologies nd new methods. Working on ‘SfeIT" progrm, Jgur Crs hs to crete high performnce tem nd meets tine limits. The project mnger ws busy trying to blnce the three objectives of the project: time, cost, nd qulity, when the specifiction suddenly chnges. SfeIT" progrm ws prt of UK. Government’s progrm nd needed creful plnning nd effective mngement. gret dnger is where the cost nd time limits re precise nd the project is not. Jgur Crs found the scope of the project growing, putting the mngement under more nd more pressure s the cost nd time limits did not chnge (Frme, 2002. Jgur Compny 2007).
2. The nture of the project nd the type of resource required chnge t key dtes. The min problem is tht in softwre development projects there is very little with which to mesure progress (Frme 2002). For this reson softwre development is broken down into discrete stges seprted by key dtes or milestones. It gives the project mngement tem something to mesure ginst. s mny softwre projects re very similr to ech other, stndrd sets of milestones nd phses. This process explins wht ech stge in the project should chieve, wht informtion is needed to begin the stge, nd wht informtion should be vilble t the end. Phses hve nmes such s design, coding, nd testing. Key dtes id the preprtion of summry report-the report cn summrize the project in ten or dozen key dtes (Burkun, 2005).
3. pplying this pproch, Jgur Crs ws ble to meet objectives nd finish the project on time. lso, it creted high performnce tems nd improved communiction mong employees. in this project, the leder who concentrted only on the tsk did well in the short term. The tem gve tht leder